TOP FEATURES YOUR CMS ABSOLUTELY NEEDS- INFOGRAPHIC
Whether you want to create an ecommerce store, a business website, or a blog website, you might require an option to ease your website handling functionalities.
Here is your go-to option: A content management system (CMS) that helps to manage all your web content, functionalities, and design without making you worry about the changes in the code. Sounds good?
WELL, THERE IS A LOT MORE!
Zenesys leverages CMS capabilities to provide a magnitude of features that helps your business to stand in the competitive ecosystem:
CONTENT CREATION AND STORAGE
• Content authoring tools : (e.g., WYSIWYG editor) WYSIWYG stands for “what you see is what you get” and allows you to look at the final output when any changes are made.
• Customizable content templates : Use the custom templates to align with your business objectives without any need to write a bunch of code and, therefore, saves time.
• Content hierarchy taxonomy : It indicates how your content structure will be defined across the website via topics, metadata, and categories.
• Indexing and full-text search : Search indexes are the different sets of content a visitor can search on your website using internal search. Therefore, it allows users to retrieve the relevant content on your website with no hassle.
• Integrated file managers : The integrated file manager provides an easy option to build directories and seamlessly upload, edit, delete and download files.
• AI-powered auto-tagging & metadata creation : It can ease tagging your digitized content at a higher volume. Additionally, you can curate and automate the content, which can effectively help in enhancing ROI.
• Digital assets uploading : Zenesys utilize a digital asset uploading feature that can control all digital assets regardless of the formats, such as images, documents, and videos.
• Content archiving : It enables the managing or authoring team to access the content in the form of record-keeping while it is restricted to the site users.
It gives full control of the web content and handles user permissions. CMS administration consists of the following:
• Content governance : Our team creates a content governance model, which is the cornerstone of any content strategy by ensuring the content should be well formatted with a consistent brand voice that can build a great brand reputation.
• Reporting and analytics : We will provide real-time reporting and analytics, including content usage and user behavior.
• Integrated help desk : Don't you want to reduce your support team's effort? No worries, we help you with an integrated help desk to encourage meaningful conversation with your target customers.
• Alerts and notifications : Get frequent alerts and notifications about content publishing and modification with our CMS services.
CONTENT PUBLISHING & PROMOTION
With Zenesys, you can make simpler your content publishing and promotion practices; we help you in the following way-
• Built-in SEO tools
• SEO-friendly URLs
• Content approval and publishing workflows
• AI-driven content personalization
• Multi-site and multi-language support
• Accessibility on mobile devices
SECURITY AND COMPLIANCE
We ensure that businesses of all sizes get seamless security and compliance practices. We mostly focus on three key areas: security by design, technical compliance such as WCAG 2, customer data protection, and standard compliances (GLBA, SOX, HIPAA).
Some of the security and compliance practices include
• Access control
• Multi-factor user authentication
• Content retention & deletion policies
• Industry-specific compliance
• Technical compliance
• Audit trail
• Role-based permissions
SEAMLESS CMS INTEGRATION
Integrate third-party apps to manage, edit and update your content easier. Our team will harness the CMS capabilities by incorporating advanced site search to product information to manage orders and connect Chatbots to seamless communication, web content optimization, and customer engagement.
To meet your specific business needs, we perform seamless CMS integration with third-party apps such as
• E-Commerce Software
• Marketing automation software
• Web analytics tools
• Social media
• BI solutions and more
THE WAY FORWARD
CMS is an easy-to-go option to manage, edit, update and upload your web content without worrying about the loop of writing the code.
Need full-fledged CMS? No worries!
Zenesys is a top-notch CMS development company that can help you facilitate web content management.
Still in doubt? Reach out to our team!