Blazor vs Angular vs Vue vs React
March 1, 2021
Since it is a widely used language, the frameworks like Angular.js, React.js
Blazor Webassembly is the most powerful component of Microsoft Blazor
It features a low-level assembly language with a compact binary format. Due to this, it enables the developer to work with the code formed in multiple languages including C/C++, Java, Rust, and more. With such assembly, the apps perform similarly to native apps.
Features of Blazor:
- The model that can build Compassable UI
- Enables access to latest web features
- Build time is less and efficient
- Dependency injection
- Part of an open web platform
- Can be used on an older version of browsers
- Enriched IntelliSense and Tooling
- Availability of .NET debugging
- Rendering on the server-side
- No plugins required
- Real-time reloading and rendering in the browser during the development phase
Blazor vs. Angular.js:
This is achieved by the availability of the framework for client-side MVC and MVVM along with internet application features. With such a facility, the developer is enabled to build stunning SPAs in a very less amount of time.
- Angular has been in the market for many years while Blazor is still maturing.
- Blazor needs an active connection for every client and saves the component state on the server-side for each client.
- Blazor now comes with scoped styles for components and provides css isolation.
- As far as Angular is concerned, Tooling is in its most mature form.
Blazor vs. React.js:
On the other hand, Blazor being an experimental framework, uses C#/Razor and HTML. The apps built using Blazor can be executed in web browsers using a Webassembly, which we discussed previously. Blazor and React, both of them are open source frameworks, but React is more popular than Blazor. This is because React has been around the market for a while, however, Blazor is still under development.
Blazor vs. Vue.js:
Vue came into existence in 2014 and was launched by former Google employee Evan You. He developed this framework after he worked with Angular at various companies on different projects. This is why Vue is very similar to Angular from certain perspectives.
Along with Angular and React, Vue is also an open source MVVM framework which can be used to build interactive user interfaces and SPA. Evan made sure that all the pain points with Angular were removed in Vue. Vue has powered popular websites like 9gag, Alibaba, Adobe, and is the second most widely used framework after React.
Wrapping it Up:
, then they should use React, Vue or Angular.
Also, there is one fact to consider here is, the JS frameworks have evolved a great deal since their advent. But Blazor is not yet fully supported and is deficient of the features that the JS libraries can provide. There are certain reasons why React , Angular and Vue are popular. But, the same can be applicable once Blazor is fully developed and capable to overcome all the above mentioned frameworks.