10 Most Important Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Tools in Demand
Robotic Process Automation is a practical answer to repetitive and time-consuming tasks. These are the task types that don’t require human intervention or strategic planning to conduct the task.
To accomplish these tasks, robotic process automation tools are available in the market. However, there are a lot of reasons as to why you should use RPA tools and which ones to use. The market is overwhelming when it comes to selecting the RPA tools.
This blog highlights the top ten tools in Robotic Process Automation and RPA tools comparison. Out of all the tools available in the market, we have highlighted some of the best RPA tools available for use.
Let us take a look:
Electroneek is designed to handle challenging tasks that require automation on personal computers as well as servers. The interface of Electroneek is so user-friendly, that even the business owners who are non-tech savvy people can use Electroneek easily.
It has the following features that you can work with:
- Drag and drop interface to add and manage workflows
- Process recorder
- A local bot scheduling system
- Powerful systems to handle errors in the system.
- It also comes with web-browser based automation
LaserFiche is another RPA tool that is built to function for mid-sized and large-sized companies. This tool helps you eliminate manual operations and functions through powerful workflows, analytics, and automation. When it comes to handling the processes, LaserFiche does it all.
It has the following features:
- LaserFiche comes with a process recorder that lets you build bots for the execution of repetitive operations and processes. It also interacts with third-party applications and systems.
- When you have to handle edge cases, you can use the Bot Designer that comes with LaserFiche to edit the bots.
- This tool lets you track the performance of the bots in a real-time environment.
UiPath provides end-to-end automation which is available for use on cloud platforms, hybrid cloud systems, or on-premises. The bots will execute the process automation. It comes with a simple canvas through which, anyone in the organization can build and use bots to handle processes.
UiPath comes with the following features:
- UiPath comes with a pre-defined activity set that offers a range of process automation as well as application integration.
- With a drag and drop interface, an employee of the organization can create a visual workflow.
- With the recording and playback feature, you can record the actions and build an automated process sequence.
- UiPath RPA eliminates the cost and improves the efficiency of the operations.
Blueprism can be used to handle large-sized organizations. This tool offers a virtual workforce by deploying software robots. It provides automated business operations with agility and cost-efficiency. It is powered by Java programming language and comes with a graphical user interface. Such an interface allows anyone to build bots using drag and drop functionality.
Features of Blueprism:
- You can execute any number of processes and practically there is no limit to the number of processes you introduce.
- Blueprism offers accuracy in all the operations and functions it carries out.
- Blueprism comes with load balance, encryption of the data, and end-to-end audit solutions.
- With central management, BluePrism offers scalability. This paves a way for automated processes which can be tracked centrally.
5. Automation Anywhere:
Automation Anywhere can be targeted towards mid and large-sized organizations. The speed of executing the transactions is increased significantly with the implementation of Automation Anywhere. This removes human errors, saves time consumption issues, and costs.
Features of Automation Anywhere:
- With Automation Anywhere, you can build a bot through a drag and drop method. The rule-based automation is easy to create and can be pushed to the control room and can be deployed later.
- It comes with a control room where the management of robots can be carried out. You can stop, pause or schedule the robot functions and operations.
- Automation Anywhere can use third-party systems for optical character recognition.
- Automation Anywhere can automate the Citrix environment through the use of UI objects.
6. Helpsystems Automate RPA:
Helpsystems Automate RPA can be used for handling RPA processes in mid-sized and large-sized companies and enterprises. It offers process automation that integrates the front-end and back-end automation workflows across the organization.
Features of Helpsystems Automate RPA:
- It comes with a simple deployment process and has an intuitive interface that speeds up the streamlining process.
- With Helpsystems Automate RPA, you can scale your basic automated processes to advanced automation of the processes easily.
- It also comes with disaster management and high availability.
- With prebuilt actions, common tasks can be easily accommodated and executed without a lot of human intervention.
7. Workfusion Intelligent Automation Cloud:
WorkFusion offers intelligent RPA solutions for small-scale, mid-scale, and large-scale enterprises. It comes with packaged solutions, to automate processes designed for specific domains.
Features of Workfusion Intelligent Automation Cloud:
- With intelligence-driven bots, they can process the documents with unstructured data and information. It digitizes, classifies, and organizes the information to derive pattern and make the decision.
- Use Case Navigator lets you find the high-potential processes that you can automate.
- Workfusion comes with pre-packaged APIs which can integrate with a lot of enterprise applications and pre-packaged connectors.
8. WinAutomation by SoftMotive:
For mid and large-sized enterprises and organizations, WinAutomation by Softmotive.
Features of WinAutomation by SoftMotive:
- The ProcessRobot supports Java, HTML5, Microsoft .NET Silverlight, WPF, Citrix, and the majority of the web browsers.
- You can build the robots through automation using a visual editor, customized automation.
- You can also record workflow to build the bots to assign repetitive tasks to them.
- The bots can be deployed according to a schedule as and when the requirement arises.
9. Pega Platform:
Pega Platform is suitable for use in mid-sized and large-sized enterprises and companies. Repetitive tasks like data processing, employee onboarding, along account reconciliation.
Features of Pega Platform:
- Removes the complexity of business processes and operations through innovative bot deployment.
- It offers enhanced scalability and adopts changes as per the changing needs and requirements of the business.
- Comes with the ability to processes incoming emails through natural language processing.
10. Nintex RPA:
Nintex RPA can be targeted for use in mid-sized and large-sized companies. It automates workflows to build a collaborative work environment with teams and shareholders.
Features of Nintex RPA:
- Easy graphics user interface and visual editor allow the non-technical employees to automate the work environment quickly.
- Nintex RPA provides automation for around 300 actions that provide enhanced automation.
- The organization can centrally manage and monitor the bots and design the workforce accordingly.
Generally, RPA tools are deployed above the layer of ERP systems to work with automation. As we have already seen, there are a lot of RPA tools available in the market. According to the business size and requirements, you should select the RPA tool, however, it is difficult to select the right RPA tool.